Best Faucets for bathroom(luxury) In India
Bathroom is place where a person spends some private moments. Most of us thin to have a normal looking bathroom but we can make it more special place by adding some faucets that loos great and a luxury looks to the bathroom. The faucets for bathroom are a great choice for transforming the interiors of the bathroom.
In this article we are going to discuss about the buying guide, some do’s and don’t s, how to clean, and some FAQ’s. After going through this article you will get a good choice of the faucets for your bathroom.
Some good brands of bathroom accessories:
- Bath guru
Here are some important points that you should look for while selecting the bathroom faucets:
- water pressure: As now a days multi story buildings are trending and the water tank is built at the top floor which results in the high pressure of the water and causes leakage. So, it is important to check the water pressure in the tap before purchasing the faucets.
- Adaptable to hard water: Most of the cities have hard water in the tap which results in the damage of tap with the deposit of the salts. It also makes the tap looks dirty. In order to avoid such situation we should look for the tap that contains an external filter so that you can easily clean it on a periodic basis.
- Quality: Always look for a good quality and durable faucet. As the cheap and low quality will results in rusting and damage the pipe line also. Go for a tap that is sturdy and durable.
- Warranty: It is also an important aspect as the tap should have a t least 1 year warranty.
Bath Guru Brass Automatic Sensor Tap Touch-Less Sink Faucet for Bathroom Chrome Plated
BUCKLE UP Elegant Bathroom Waterfall Glass Basin Tap Faucet Mixer, Standard, Transparent
ALTON TSL18005 Brass Single Lever Basin Mixer, Chrome Finish
JOHNSON S0046C Abs Square Hand Shower With 1.5 Meter SS Shower Hose/Tube
Pixaflo Brass Automatic Touchless Sensor Tap Faucet for Wash Basin
Some Do’s and Don’ts
Here is the list of some instruction that will help you to use the bathroom faucets easily and will increase it life line.
- Clean the tap regularly so that the depositing of salt does not effect the quality of the faucet.
- Do not use harsh chemical while cleaning the faucets.
- Do not use acids in cleaning
- Always check the tap before going out of the house to check the water wastage