Best Induction Cooktop in India: 2021
Table of Contents
Induction Cook Top
With new and changing environment we also want to upgrade our self and add on new and innovative things in our day to day life. The induction cooktop is one of them. There are a lot of brands available in the market with the new and advanced feature. In this article you will get to know all the questions about the induction cooktop.
What is an induction cooktop?
An induction cook top uses the electromagnetic waves to transmit heat to the cooking food. Unlike the conventional method it does not uses high flames to heat up the vessel and thus does not heat up the surroundings. Moreover, it also does not heat up the surrounding surface.
In terms of efficiency the induction cook top are more efficient than the gas cook top as they do not transfer the heat to surrounding and minimizes the heat wastage.
How the Induction cook top works?
The Induction cook top works by transmitting heat through the electromagnetic waves that are produced by the coils present in it. The heat is evenly distributed over the surface and help in the even cooking of the food.
It does not uses high flame cooking so the wastage of the energy is minimized and you get the work done in less time. It is also easy to carry as it has the compact and sleek design. The induction cooktop go nicely with the modern kitchen as it has the elegant look that looks fabulous in the kitchen.
Importance of Induction cooktop
The induction cooktop are getting relevance in modern kitchen due to following reasons
faster cooking: the cooking the induction cooktop is faster as compared to the traditional one. As in the present scenario we all have busy schedule and to do cooking by slow process is not possible. So , here comes the solution where the induction cooktop helps out to do the work faster.
Easy to use: The control panel in the makes it easy to use which can be accessed without not much hassle.
Cool touch base: The cool touch top helps in preventing the hurt while unintentional touch while working in the kitchen.
Easy to clean: Most of the Induction cooktop have the stain free top that helps in easy clean of the surface even if the something spills of the while cooking.
Ecofriendly: the induction cooktop do not uses the high flames for cooking so it does not heat up the surrounding and thus minimize the heat wastage. More over, it do cooking faster and conserve the energy.
How to select the induction cooktop ?
The features to look for while selecting the induction cooktop are :
Type of the induction cooktop:
There are basically three types of induction cooktop:
Portable, Standalone unit:
These are basic induction unit that can be placed anywhere are anytime you want. It allows the user to do cooking at his pace. These are compact and comes in the single and double unit. The single unit are most common as it is easy to carry and store.
The built in stoves are fixed on the countertop and are non moveable. They usually have black, white and steel color. These can be fixed as per the space in the kitchen either side by side or front back. These can be used along with the existing gas stove also. You can also built in the underneath counter under below the induction cooktop.
Free standing Slides in range:
These are the cooktop that are available with the over oven and can be placed in between the counters. The modern stainless steel and black are commonly design available.
Pan detection: makes sure that the induction cooktop easily detect the pan as soon as it is placed on the counter top. If not so it will automatic switch of and you have to repeat the process again.
Auto switch off: there should be the auto switch off mode in the induction cooktop that will make the cooktop turned off on its own when the task is being completed.
Power consumption: it is one of the important feature to look for as the cooktop which consumes more power can put an extra burden in you pocket and disturb the monthly budget.
8 Best Induction Cooktop
The Philips has been one of the popular name in the household appliances. All of the products manufactured by Phillip are of good quality and are highly efficient as it works for the energy conversion devices. So, when you buy a Phillips product it will help you in saving a lot of energy. This induction cooktop has comes as the number one choice as it is easy and convenient to use.
Why we recommend this Induction Cooktop
We highly recommend you to buy this product due to following reasons:
- It is a ready to use product so, need of installation just unpack the box and plug- in the switch and the cooktop is ready to use.
- This cooktop is especially programmed for the Indian cooking so that you can easily use it.
- The cooktop moreover auto switch off, if you do not enter or select the cooking program within one minute of the pressing the On/Off button.
- The surface of the cooktop remains cool so you do not hurt yourself if you touch it by mistake also.
- It is a eco friendly cooktop as it helps in saving the energy and the Philips take care of the environment while designing the products.
- It allows you to set the power up to 2100 W far the fast cooking process and helps you to save the time.
Why we recommend this productWe recommend to buy this product because of the following reasons:
- The prices are on the lower side so you can buy this product of you want to have an extra cooktop in your kitchen that can be used in case of emergency.
- The in-built dual sensor technology helps in cooking of food in an efficient way(faster and healthier).
- Cook top is compact and portable makes it easy to place on a small table without any disturbance. More over the cord length is over 1 m that is enough to place it anywhere easily.
- The inner circuits are strongly built such that it prevents the damage of the cooktop, but look for the quality of the material.
- The LEd display of the cooktop is clean and wide so you can use it easily without any confusion.
The prestige is a purely Indian Company that deals mostly with the kitchen appliances. The gas cooktop and the cookware such as pressure cooker, non stick cookware are one of the leading products that share a good market. In field of the Induction cooktop it has done an intensive research and make the product that can satisfy he customer needs and requirement. This Induction cook top is elegant in design and has some features that you will surely like.
Why we recommend this Product
We recommend this product due to following reasons:
- It works conveniently with Indian menus so can be easily used for day to day task.
- The power saving mode helps to put the pressure of extra buck on your pocket. As well as it is portable and compact so can be placed easily anywhere.
- The aerodynamically cooling system helps to prepare the cooktop for consistent performance by cooling the surface after every task completed.
- The automatic voltage regulation helps to regulate the voltage fluctuations and give the best performance.
- A pause element has been added that helps in the convenience cooking while doing other works.
- The product has anti magnetic wall that block surplus radiation for a healthy meal without any health hazards.
- At last the product is designed in such a way it losses a minimum of energy and is ecofriendly.
USHA is a Indian International consumer durable manufacturing company which is established in the year 1954. The company is a leading manufacturer of the household appliances such as food processor, fans, sewing machines etc. The products manufactured are of durable nature and are energy efficient too. This induction cooktop is one of the best selling cooktop in its price rane.
Why we recommend to buy this product
We recommend to buy this product as :
- It is suitable for the Indian menu which helps in the easy access of the cooktop without any difficulty.
- The size of the cooktop is good for placing it anywhere without any difficulty.
- The cord length is also above 1 m which allows it to take to the long distance switch board.
- Its pan sensor technology detect the non suitable size of the vessel placed and automatically shuts off.
- The cook top gets automatically switched off if it gets too much hot thus preventing the damage to the body.
This is the second selection from the Philips brans as it has some unique features that led us to keep it in our list. The Philips products have unique features and specifications that makes them to stand out of the way. This induction cooktop has sensor touch functionality that makes it more easy to use. It also has more than 10 preset menus from the Indian kitchen menu which makes the cooking more easier and faster.
Why we recommend to buy this product
This is one of the best induction cooktop due to its following highlighted features:
- Premium glass finish add elegance to the kitchen arena. More over it is easy to clean as the surface is stain proof.
- 10 preset menus for easy cooking process and helps in do the program set up easily.
- You can preset the program if going out for the other person to use it later on with in the 24 hours.
- Cool touch surface for easy cleaning and unavoidable touch.
- Child lock is there to give extra safety with the kids in the house.
- For faster cooking you can change the power setting up to 2100 watts
The Havells is a renowned name in the household be it the tube light , the air cooler, fans , CFLs, kitchen appliance etc. this induction cooktop by the Havells is liked by its customer as it features the different elements that help in the easy usage of the cooktop as well as the efficiency is also good.
Why we recommended to buy this product
We recommend to buy this product due to following reasons:
- The ergonomic design helps the user to do use it as per its requirement which is one of the best feature of this induction cooktop.
- It has 6 different levels of the temperature setting that allows the user to be use it for different methods of cooking.
- Moreover the energy consumption is less. it works with a power of 1600W so the electricity bill will be less.
- The auto pan detection and auto shut off makes the cooking safe and easy to use.
Why we recommend to buy this Product
We highly recommend to buy this product because:-
- It is a durable and long lasting product so no need to worry about the quality.
- The 8 preset menu includes most of the commonly used recipes thus making it a user friendly.
- The power consumption is less so need to worry about the electricity bill. It also display the power consumed so that you can easily calculate the bill generated by the cooktop.
- The control panel has the tact switch that ease the use of the settings as well.
- The heating element is wide spread so that you can put the large pan easily on the cooktop.
The ibell is known to produce the world class products that has the good customer feedback. The product matches the customer satisfaction. It has launched product in the field of home appliances, kitchen appliances and the entertainment and has prove to be in the line with the big competitors. The ibell induction cooktop is in our list as it features the world class quality and has good performance.
Why we recommend to buy this product
We recommend to buy this product because:
- The ibell are producing the product that are ergonomic and are easy to use so you can use this product as per your choice.
- This cooktop is sleek and has compact design that require a less space in the counter top.
- It is a BIS certified (IS 302-2-6 : 2009) product which increases trust towards the product.
- The over heat protection and auto shut off makes the product more reliable and durable
Frequently Asked Question
What type of utensils are required for induction cooktop?
not every utensils works in the induction cooktop. The utensils made up of steel or iron mostly work with the cooktop. These should also cover the base of the cooktop to work easily.
How much electricity does the induction cooktop require?
In India the energy is calculated in KWH. It means that the 1KWH is equal to 1 unit. So, if you have a induction with the power of 2100 W then you can say that the power consumed will be 2.1 unit if you uses it for 1 hour.
Is induction cooked food good for health?
there are myths that the induction cooktop transfer the electromagnetic waves in the food and makes them unhealthy but it is not correct as per the research and study the radiation does not transfer tot eh food as the cooktop blocks them on the top and only provides heat.
Which are the most trusted brands for induction cooktop in India?
In India the most trusted brands of the induction cooktop are:
What are the main drawbacks of the induction cooktop?
The main disadvantage of the induction cooktop is that it does not support the brass, aluminum and copper utensils. It only supports steel and iron cookware.
The induction cooktop helps in saving the energy and time by its efficiency and fast processing. As per our research and analysis we would recommend you to buy the Philips induction cooktop due to its unbeatable and outstanding features.