Food processor v juicer mixer grinder: which is the best?
Are you looking for the best option for all chopping, grinding, and mixing the ingredients? There is a lot of options available in the market but it all depends on your purpose for use. The food processor and mixer grinder are both good options. This article will help you understand the difference between the two and help you to make the best decision.
A food processer provides us a multiple-use in one machine through its different attachments but a mixer grinder gives us the option of grinding and mixing by using the various jars.
Although the mixer grinder is simple to use whereas the food processor helps in saving the time as it is multi-tasking you can do the kneading, chopping, grating as well as coconut shredding in minutes.
This table provides your all the relevant difference between a food processor and mixer, grinder
If you are fond of cooking but lack time then the food processors will help you a lot in time-saving and multi-tasking.
- The food processors may make some burning smell in the initial use due to the varnish used in the motor.
- The food processors comes with a built-in locking process so the machine will not work until the processor is properly locked
Description Compact with 600 W power and 14 attachments
Compact with 600 W power and 14 attachments
Here is a list of food processor which is among the best food processor in India
Usha food processor
Usha is a well-trusted name for the small kitchen appliances. They offer a large variety of products most of which are of high quality. This food processor by Usha is a pocket friendly and is easy to handle as per my personal experience. The entire kitchen worries end here. Some of the features are:
- The processor can be used for Mincing, shredding, slicing, Atta kneading, blending, juicing, dry and wet grinding
- Separate processing bowl and overload reset switch
- 3 jars with flow breakers and 10 attachments
- Blender jar with fruit filter and unbreakable bowl and cover
- Safety interlock switch
- Power and overload indicator and anti-skid feet.
The main problem is with food processor is that it is a little bit noisy.
Also look for usha food processor at lower price
Usha Food Processor (2663) 600-Watt with 3 Jars
Inalsa Food Processor
Inalsa is also one of the leading companies in home appliances. It also provides a wide range of products of high quality. The processor is pocket friendly and is among the favorite ones. The main feature is:
- for chopping, shredding, slicing, and emulsifying foods. It can make citrus and vegetable juice, beat cake batter and egg whites, knead bread-dough & grind meats and vegetables.
- Pure Copper Motor of 650-Watt that makes your processing faster & more efficient.
- Easy maintenance & silent performer.
- 2 jars, one for wet grinding one for multi-purpose.
- Overload indicator.
BAJAJ FOOD FACTORY
Bajaj is serving us for the last three decades so it has gained a lot of trust from it valued consumers. It offers a wide range of products all over the world. It is moreover a company of our country origin. The various features of the food factory from Bajaj are as follows:
- Stainless steel blades for chopping, slicing, coconut scraping, kneading, shredding (fine and coarse), and French fries functions.
- It has an inbuilt locking mechanism for consumer safety.
- Three jars with the stainless steel blade.
- 3-speed control with a facility for momentary operation.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate processing bowl with lid.
- Efficient for processing, grinding, liquidizing, juicing, and atta kneading.
- Overload indication by the motor.
The main drawback with this food processor is that it is large to assemble.
Phillips mixer grinder
Phillips is serving us for the last three decades it is a multinational company. The mixer grinder here is one of the compact processors. It has four jars with high-quality material. It has the following key features:
- This processors can be used for slicing, grating, kneading Atta, chopping onions, grinding dry spices, makes chutney, and pulp also
- It gives you three control of the system
- The warranty period is also 5years for motor and 2years for product
- The stainless steel jars are provided with stainless blade
- The product also does not require any installation
The main drawback is that it can be a little noisy due to the usage of a heavy motor
Singer food processor
The singer is serving us for a long time and gives you trust along with that. The processor here has a light motor with all your needs completed at one destination. The key features are:
- The processor comes with effective stainless steel blades.
- It can be used for shredding, grating, Atta kneading, juicing, mixing, etc.
- There are 14 attachments for multipurpose use
- Fruit filter attachment with centrifugal machine
- 5 years motor warranty with warranty on the product is 2 years
Some more food processors:
Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor
Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processors
- Which Is The Best Gas Stove? Glasstop/Stainless steel
- Best stainless steel water bottles for summers
Frequently asked questions
Can a food processors be used as a grinder?
Yes, a food processor jar can be used as a grinder for grinding the dry spices, and other uses. It is just a advanced mixer grinder with some added features.
Can I use a mixer instead of a food processors?
The mixer is used to do the basic functions where as the food processor will help you to do most of the kitchen time consuming tasks such as kneading, shredding, chopping, slicing, dicing etc. so, a food processor is complete set of work where as the mixer will do only grinding and mixing.
What should I look for when buying a food processor?
While buying a food processor one ahold look for the following features:
- Features such as slicing, dicing , kneading, grating etc.
- Motor wattage
- Power consumption
- no. of attachments