How to take care of skin in winter season
Skin is one of the most delicate part of our body and need special care in every season and with the change of the weather. Taking care of skin result in glowing and healthy skin that every one want. The skin need special treatment be it winter or summer or rainy season. In winter season our skin need more care the water intake becomes less due to least consumption of water. In addition to it the dry and cold air makes it more rough. So a proper moisture is required to keep it healthy. In this article we will discuss how to take of skin during winter season and some of the best and natural products for the skin.
Food items that are helpful for skin in winter seasonThe food we eat has a direct impact on our health as well as our skin. For example if we eat a lot of dry fruits then it can result in the cause of acne or oily skin. So a proper and correct proportion of the food should be taken in order to have a healthy skin.
AMLA (Gooseberry)In winter season a lot of amla are found which is a source of the vitamin c. The Amla can be easily found in the vegetable shop and can be eaten in a variety of ways. One of the most common thing is Amla juice. Amla can also be eaten as candy, pickle (murabba), vegetable, etc. The main property of the amla is it does looses it nutrient even after cooking.
Citrus FruitsThe citrus fruit are rich source of vitamin C. The vitamin C is good for our hair, skin, and teeth. They include oranges, grape fruit, grapes, lemon etc. The fruits are juicy and can be consumed easily in day time. These prevent one from teeth bleeding diseases.
WaterAs we all know that majority of the human body is made up of water. But in winter season the intake of the water becomes less and results in problem related to stomach. Which further results in dull skin. So we should drink at least glasses of water on a regular basis to have a healthy gut and skin.
TeaTea is a good source of anti oxidants. The tea such as green tea, lemon tea, cinnamon tea, ginger tea are good for health and can be consumed on a daily basis for effective result. How to make such tea click the link https://www.djchoice.in/best-steam-inhaler-for-cold-and-cough-in-india-2021/
Healthy dietHealthy food is a must for everybody. A balanced and nutritious diet is a good for every age group. Such diet must contain a proper amount of carbohydrate, protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals. It must also include green vegetables such as spinach, fenugrek (methi), Sarso etc.
How to take care of skin in winterTips to take care of skin in winters
- Drink a lot of water minimum 8 glass of water is required fro every age group.
- Wash your face with clean and Luke warm water from three to four times a day.
- Eat healthy food and add balanced diet in your food.
- Include vitamin C rich food and take supplements if required.
- Do exercise and yoga on a daily basis to keep you fit and full of energy.
- Take adequate sleep. A 8 hr of sleep is essential for adult and well as kids to remain healthy.
- Use a good night cream before going to bed to keep the skin hydrated all night.
- Moisturising your skin regularly keeps it healthy and moist.
- Use a good quality body lotion mostly coca butter is good for winter season.
- Add greens to the diet to remain healthy and get proper nutrition.